TAIN Thorium Sportsbook
The TAIN Thorium Sportsbook is a fully managed sportsbook allowing operators to take advantage of experienced team of traders and risk management specialists. This combination enables operators to gain access to some of the best odds in the sportsbetting markets which they can then add their own custom margins on top, by match, league, sport, bet type and many more custom options. This ensures you get your desired revenue from this exceptional product. The TAIN Thorium Sportsbook has thousands of different markets for over 25 different sporting disciplines, with both pre-live and live odds, and including over 3000 live events per month.
The TAIN Thorium Sportsbook has recently gone through a comprehensive redevelopment and is now available presented with an HTML5 interface, making the Thorium Sportsbook fully compatible with Apple iOS, Android and all leading mobile devices. New features have been added and a extensive roadmap bringing new capabilities in the future. Recent additions to the sportsbook interface include a favourites section, player friendly layout and casino side-games to increase player yield. The TAIN Thorium Sportsbook is fully integraed into the Single Wallet Module (SWM) providing players with a seamless betting experience across different products.
Integrated to the TAIN Thorium Sportsbook is a results and statistical analysis application. In addition to the live score results service, your players can take advantage of a suite of inline historical data tools featured directly within the sportsbook platform, assisting them with their betting strategies and enhancing the overall interactive experience.
TAIN Thorium Sportsbook highlights:
- Up to 10,000 event per month covering more than 25 different sporting type with more being added
- Over 3,000 live events per month
- Fully-managed sportsbook, no need for dedicated in-house bookmaking team
- Margins fully controlled by operator
- Best odds on the market
- Customisable to meet operator branding
- Complete Single Wallet Module integration
- Built with HTML5, increasing penetration through mobile channels
- Flexible approach to adding new markets to meet operator requirements