Tain are seeking to expand our Service & Payments Team. Operating from the Malta offices, the Tain Payments Team provides Support, Payments and Risk & Fraud Services for a number of Tain clients. We’re looking for an energetic person to join us as part of this fast-paced industry.
- Processing of Daily Payments including PSP and Bank Withdrawals whilst maintaining data entry accuracy at all times.
- Answering e-mail and telephone enquiries from our clients related to Tain services including 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support and Payments and Fraud related issues.
- Ensure our clients are kept informed and up to date with the company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the other operational areas of the company as required to ensure our client’s expectancies are met.
- Perform Tain platform demonstrations to prospective clients and provide training sessions to new and existing clients.
- Provide support and training to other team members as needed.
- Represent the company assuring that an excellent rapport is established and maintained with our clients.
- Assist with the investigation of security threatening issues, concerning our systems and platforms as well as responding and acting upon client concerns in this area.
- Carefully follow compliance and KYC procedures.
- Keep up to date with the entire Tain products offer and maintain a high level of knowledge about our in-house software and third party tools alike.
- Work to prevent Licensee losses due to fraud and should fraud be identified apply procedures and effectively use the available tools to tackle and reduce costs.
- Analyse fraud cases in order to identify patterns and malicious behaviours and suggest suitable operational enhancements based on the findings.
Ideal candidate will have
- Background history in iGaming including Casino, Sportsbook and Poker.
- Experience in Online Payments processing and Fraud prevention related to Online gaming.
- Analytical thinker with strong numerical skills.
- Effective oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills and the ability
- to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Advanced MS Office Skills especially in Excel reporting.
- Excellent data entry accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with third party affiliate systems such as NetRefer, Income Access, etc, considered an asset.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tain has been around since the beginning of eGaming providing sportsbook, poker and casino software and more to the online gaming market. We are a technology driven company that have developed platforms and eGaming solutions since 1999, providing solutions to everyone from the smallest start-ups to the giants of online gaming.