Tain are seeking to expand our Services/Payments Team. Operating from the Malta offices, the Tain Payments Team provides 1st and 2nd Line Support, Payments and Risk & Fraud Services, Bonus/Campaign setup and monitoring for a number of Tain clients. We are looking for an energetic person to join us as part of this fast moving company in a fast paced industry.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in online payments processing and PSP merchant setup/configuration
- Experience in charge-back and retrieval requests handling
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering
- The ability to identify online poker fraudulent activity and casino/sportbook bonus abuse
- Ability to conduct, in person or online, training and demonstrations to prospective new clients
- Professional customer care skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Highly organised character, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn
- Two years working experience in a similar position in the payments or e-gaming Industry
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel reporting
- Excellent data entry accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tain has been around since the beginning of e-gaming, providing sportsbook, poker and casino software and more to the online gaming market. We are a technology driven company that have developed platforms and e-gaming solutions since 1999, providing solutions to everyone from the smallest start-ups to the giants of online gaming.