Tain is seeking to expand our Services Team. Operating from the Malta offices, the Tain Services Team provides 1st and 2nd Line Support, Payments and Risk & Fraud Services, Bonus/Campaign setup and monitoring for a number of Tain clients. We are looking for an energetic person to join us as part of this fast moving company in a fast paced industry.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Handle customer communication in relation to incidents, service requests, roll-out of new features or other related matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Pro-actively come up with solutions to customer problems.
- Perform identity checks, and actively monitor player activity to identify and stop any possible fraudulent activity.
- Monitor and process payments, and ensure the continuity of payment services provided to the customers.
- Schedule and perform TAIN platform demonstrations to prospective clients and provide training sessions to newly signed clients as well as for existing clients.
- Liaise with other departments and 3rd party providers in order to tackle incidents, support requests as well as new product and integration requests.
- Liaise and assist other departments with day to day tasks, reporting and the set up of new clients.
- Actively assist the Account Management team with any tasks required.
- Keep up to date with all Tain products on offer and maintain a high level of knowledge about our in-house software and third party tools alike.
- Be prepared to take on additional ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
Requirements and Competences:
- Two years working experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry.
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering practices.
- Able to identify online poker fraudulent activity and casino/sportbook bonus abuse.
- Able to conduct, in person or online, training and demonstrations to prospective new clients.
- Professional customer care skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Fluency in other languages is a bonus.
- Highly organised character, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Excellent data entry accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be willing to work on-call on a rota basis.
- Experience with checking relevant logs/information (knowledge of basic Linux commands) is a plus.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.