The Compliance Officer is the main point of contact within the company for any questions and issues relating to the documentation of policies, processes and procedures relating to the regulatory compliance operations.
- Developing, initiating, maintaining and revising company policies and procedures Gaming compliance with different jurisdictions
- Licensing, monthly reports, communication with authorities
- The chosen candidate will be responsible for internal & external agreement processing (review, preparation, communication with third parties) and also participate in general company administration
- Ensure that the company is compliant with gambling legislation, related law and regulations in all jurisdictions in which the company holds a license
- Provide expert advice to the business, implement and monitor the compliance policies and procedures with the business, develop and manage a risk based internal controls
- You have experience working in a similar role, preferably in the gaming industry, and are able to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience with gambling products and gambling companies
- Internal Control and Compliance experience
- Identify weaknesses in procedures and controls and recommend improvements to those weaknesses
- Good communication skills within the team and external parties is a must, and you are also able to work autonomously and under pressure
- Maintain a high levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tain has been around since the beginning of e-gaming, providing sportsbook, poker and casino software and more to the online gaming market. We are a technology driven company that have developed platforms and e-gaming solutions since 1999, providing solutions to everyone from the smallest start-ups to the giants of online gaming.