We are looking for a Windows Systems Administrator to join our core team. Operating from the Malta office, having strong technical skills an unbending desire to make things right, the candidate will be maintaining the systems of our sportsbook platform which drive dozens of gaming websites and provides sport events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Implement and improve continuous delivery
- Task automation
- Application deployments and configuration management
- Ensure systems,network and application availability
- Provide technical support on escalated issues and liaise with developers where required
- Support trading operations
- Take part in a rotating on-call schedule
- 3 years + of experience working in systems administration. Previous development experience will be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based technologies.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, including vMware and Hyper-V.
- Scripting ability using Powershell and/or other scripting languages.
- Experience with SAN administration.
- Experience with Firewalls and load balancers.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as OpenNMS and Nagios
- Experience with automation tools such as ansible and puppet
- Experience with one or more of the following: Team Foundation Server, Jira , Confluence
- Experience with availability solutions such as Veeam
- Ability to solve problems, think logically, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge on servers running Linux operating systems will be considered an asset
Interested? send us your cv on jobs”at”tain.com
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading gaming platform, payment gateway, casino games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed. Tain has also integrated top-tier game providers such as NetEnt, Evolution and Play’nGo.