We are looking for some DevOps Engineer’s to join our core team. Operating from the Malta office, having strong technical skills an unbending desire to make things right, the candidate will be maintaining the systems and databases of our casino & sportsbook platform which drives dozens of gaming websites and provides sport events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Build, install, configure and maintain systems in both physical and virtual environments
- Implement and improve continuous delivery
- Develop scripts and routines in order to improve and streamline operational processes, and automate tasks where possible
- Application deployments and configuration management
- Ensure systems, network and application availability
- Provide technical support on escalated issues and liaise with developers where required
- Take part in a rotating on-call schedule
Experience & skills
- 3 years + of experience working in systems administration. Previous development experience will be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft or Linux based technologies.
- Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab.
- Competency with ELK stack.
- Good Exposure to Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB & Hadoop clustering.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as vMware and Hyper-V.
- Experience with SAN administration.
- Experience with Firewalls and load balancers.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and Nagios.
- Experience with automation tools such as ansible and puppet.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Team Foundation Server, Jira , Confluence.
- Experience with availability solutions such as Veeam.
- Ability to solve problems, think logically, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
Interested? send us your cv on jobs”at”tain.com
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading gaming platform, payment gateway, casino games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed. Tain has also integrated top-tier game providers such as NetEnt, Evolution and Play’nGo.