Tain is seeking to expand the Helpdesk team by on boarding a super star Helpdesk Agent. Operating from the Malta offices, the Tain Helpdesk provides 1st line support to its customers, suppliers and partners around the world. We are looking for an energetic person to join as part of this fast moving company in a fast paced industry.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all Customers and third party providers.
- Handle customer communication in relation to incidents, service requests, roll-out of new features or other related matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries in a prompt manner.
- Monitor TAIN’s products, and ensure the continuity of services provided to the customers.
- Schedule and perform TAIN platform and products demonstrations to prospective clients and provide training sessions to newly signed clients as well as existing clients.
- Keep up to date with all Tain products on offer and maintain a high level of knowledge about our in-house software and third party tools alike.
- Be prepared to take on additional ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
Requirements and competences:
- Two years working experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry.
- Solid knowledge of Sportsbook, Live Casino, Casino games and platforms functionality.
- Able to conduct, in person or online, training and demonstration.
- Professional customer care skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Highly organised character, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Excellent data entry accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be willing to work on-call on a rota basis and work on 24/7 shifts.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV to email@example.com.