Tain is seeking to expand the Helpdesk team by on boarding a super star Helpdesk team Lead. Operating from the Malta offices, the Tain Helpdesk provides 1st and 2nd line support to its customers, suppliers and partners around the world. We are looking for an energetic person to join as part of this fast moving company in a fast paced industry.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle customer communication in relation to incidents, service requests, roll-out of new features or other related matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure all incoming calls and emails are being taken care of in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively come up with solutions to customer problems.
- Monitor TAIN’s products, and ensure the continuity of services provided to the customers.
- Schedule and perform TAIN platform and products demonstrations to prospective clients and provide training sessions to newly signed clients as well as existing clients.
- Liaise with other departments and 3rd party providers in order to tackle incidents, support requests as well as new product and integration requests in line with company SLA targets.
- Liaise and assist team members with day to day tasks and the set up of new procedures while maintaining / managing and the keeping of documentation.
- Actively assist the Account Management team with any tasks required.
- Keep up to date with all Tain products on offer and maintain a high level of knowledge about our in-house software and third party tools alike.
- Be prepared to take on additional ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
Requirements and competences:
- Three years working experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Jira Service Desk and the ability to take the lead on setting up and managing of Jira Service Desk.
- Strong understanding of the flow of an API.
- Knowledge of Sportsbook, Live Casino, Casino games and platforms basic functionality.
- Able to conduct, in person or online, training and demonstration.
- Professional customer care skills and the ability to pass such skills to other new team members.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Highly organised character, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Excellent data entry accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be willing to work on-call on a rota basis and work on 24/7 shifts.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.