We are looking for Quality Support Officers to join our LIVE quality team.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Detects any procedural errors, potential cheating, or suspicious activity that maybe a treat to the company and enforces all policies and procedures.
- Monitors sensitive areas such as table and cards room continually to ensure adherence to gaming regulations and in-house internal controls.
- Evaluate studio personnel performance.
- Report problems or concerns to senior management
- Discuss inspection results with the product management and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Documents incidents results by compiling reports and logs
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
- Excellent communication skills
- Operates surveillance equipment for extended periods of time to ensure accurate video documentation
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Work in a 24/7 shift rotation
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships with all members of the operation
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading casino gaming platform, live casino, slot games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed.