We are looking for Training Executive to join our LIVE team.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
- To train, plan, monitor, develop, implement, and asses training needs for staff individual.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of staff training and development.
- To carry out company’s objectives, policies and mission.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Plan and asses training needs for staff, in consultation with the management
- Liaise with management to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff in training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications level required by staff for effective performance.
- Design training courses and programs; revise any training modules for an updated training needed essentially for the staff.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Develop self and maintain knowledge in live gaming field at all times.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Excellent communication skills
- Three years’ experience in an Online Casino or Live Casino Enviroment
- Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard & ensures the neatness and accuracy of all work.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to work outside office hours
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships with all members of the operation
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading casino gaming platform, live casino, slot games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed.