We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team at our Malta studio.
Malta | Full-time
- Play a central role in establishing a new Product Management function in the company
- Work with internal stakeholders to define industry leading product vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers to gather product and feature requirements
- Write detailed product and feature requirement documents
- Manage priorities and work with design and development teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Project Manage the development process and ensure that everything is tracked properly (using JIRA) and documentation is up to date
- Act as a bridge between the Development, IT Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure good collaboration
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability, performance and certification testing
- Work with internal teams to ensure all games offerings are compliant with all relevant regulations
- Keep up to date with market and industry knowledge
- Good working knowledge of English
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
- Great written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast moving, multi time-zone & high-pressure environment • Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Owner / Manager or Business Analyst
- Degree level or higher education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management
- Relevant experience in online gaming industry is highly beneficial
- Health insurance
- Mobile Allowance
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
Email us your cv at email@example.com