We are looking for Operations Executives to join our LIVE operational team.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Oversee the studios adherence to rules and procedures
- Analyse live dealer data and performance
- Evaluate studio incidents & system errors
- Monitor the user experience, issue/bug escalation and follow up with the technical until its resolved
- Assist and follow up with the Support teams on any live casino queries that may arise
- Relay information with relevant departments within the company
- Establish and maintain cooperation between 3rd parties, tech and support
- Manage projects and deadlines set by the direct manager
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming industry especially live casino
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Understanding the business and what drives growth
- Abilty to work outside office hours / oncall and under pressure
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organisation
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Mobile Allowance
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading casino gaming platform, live casino, slot games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed.