We are on the look out for sports traders, to join our innovative growing team. We are looking for an
enthusiastic and motivated candidate who likes challenges and can quickly integrate with the team.
- Monitor and manage odds and content for matches available in Sportsbook
- Risk Management – Monitor and handle bets of fraudulent nature, monitor customers and analyze their behaviour and take appropriate actions based on profit / loss and other betting patterns;
- Monitor and micro- manage events with difficult positions and suspicious activity;
- Propose betting fixtures and improvements;
- B2B Support – handle requests and inquiries from operators;
- Testing of front-end facing product on operators end and report issues
- Other tasks assigned by the persons the Employee is subordinate to, presently the Chief Operations Officer.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sports betting / trading environment.
- Familiarity with the industry market trends.
- Fluency in English.
- Good analytical/statistical skills
- Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative.
- Able to work in a team or act alone when required.
Selected candidates will be required to work during unsociable hours (evenings, nights, weekends, public holidays) on a rota basis.
Interested? Message us on Send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling
industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a
market-leading casino gaming platform, live casino, slot games, and a comprehensive sports book
and odds feed.