▪ General day- to -day Book- Keeping (Nominal ledger, creditor and debtor posting and daily bank transactions)
▪ Weekly Payment runs and processing of payments (including assisting banks with due diligence required for payment processing)
▪ Monthly Bank Reconciliations
▪ Monthly Revenue reporting
▪ Issuing of customer invoices
▪ Credit Control Duties
▪ Assisting in the preparation of Quarterly VAT Returns
▪ Regular updating and reconciliation of the Fixed Assets Register
▪ Reviewing of financial data for accuracy, correctness, and completeness in a timely manner
▪ Assist in the monthly management accounts
▪ Assist in Financial Reporting and Analysis
▪ Drafting of reports concerning key issues as requested by top management.
▪ Assist in Cost Control Analysis
▪ Assist in Implementing and enhancing company internal controls
▪ Assist in Implementing and enhancing of financial policies
▪ Assisting in the end of year procedures and annual audit
▪ Assisting in the regular company due diligence as requested by banks
▪ Assisting in general compliance matters
▪ Participate in internal projects as assigned by its superior.
▪ Must be in possession of an A-Level in Accounting or else hold an AAT qualification
▪ A conscientious and methodical approach to work
▪ Strong organisational skills
▪ A high level of integrity.
▪ Health Insurance
▪ Gym Membership
▪ Opportunities to progress within the Company.
Email us your CV at email@example.com