Responsible To: Head of Department
Responsible For: Service Manager, Training Manager and Team Manager
Relationships: Casino Management, Administration (HR & Admin)
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
- Set up the live casino studio operations and run it in compliance with global regulations, policies and procedures by developing strong management team and setting operational goals for each function
- Plan, direct, or coordinate gaming operations in the casino studio
- The head of studio operations shall be assigned the responsibility and authority for the overall operationof all tables, surveillance, security and human resources of the live studio team. The head of studio operations is responsible for the creation of high employee morale and good patron relations, all in accordance with established policies and practices.
- The head of studio operations will liaise with auditors, licensing bodies to ensure the studio is run in accordance with laws, rules and policies relating to the local jurisdiction.
Standards of Performance: (Duties of Position)
- To provide and maintain an appropriate environment throughout the Operations area
- To ensure an adequate level of competent employees throughout the operational areas
- To ensure all employees are familiar with their duties and that they work within the policies and procedures of the studio while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
- To ensure that all activities of employees fall within the policies and rules of the studio and fulfil all requirements of the Product Team, occupational health and safety guidelines and all other relevant laws and regulations.
- Interpret the competitor insights to actionable tasks to ensure that we are always at the forefront
- Ensuring continuous and properly organized communication flow within team, subordinates and with other departments
- Presents regular reports to the management and peers on progress and forecast of team’s KPIs, escalating issues when needed support
- To maintain the security and control in line with studio policies and procedures.
- Train new workers & / or evaluate their performance
- Resolve operators’ complaints regarding incidents from the studio.
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure that games and tables are adequately staffed for each shift, arranging for staff rotations and break locating substitute employees as necessary.
- Explain, document and interpret house rules such as game rules or betting limits.
- Maintain familiarity with all games produced in the studio, as well as strategies in those games.
- Interview and hire senior staff.
- Performing other duties, as asked by the direct manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
Work Activities of a Head of Studio Operations
- Making decisions and solving problems – analyzing information and evaluating results and to choose the best solutions and solved problems.
- Communicating with the management, peers, or subordinates – providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email, or in person.
- Evaluating information to determine compliance with standards – using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Resolving conflicts and negotiating with others – handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationship – developing constructive and cooperative working relationship with others, and maintaining them overtime.
- Documenting/recording information – entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Judging the qualities of services, or people – accessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work – developing specific goals and plans to prioritized, organized, and accomplish your work.
- Guiding, directing and motivating subordinates – providing guidance and directions to subordinates including setting performance standards and monitoring performances.
- Coaching and developing others – identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Communicating with persons outside organization – communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to the suppliers, authorities, and other external sources.
- Performing administrative activities – performing day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paper works.
- Coordinating the work and activities of others – getting members of a group to work together to accomplish task.
- Developing and building teams – encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Processing information – compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Training and teaching others – identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Updating and issuing relevant knowledge – keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Scheduling works activities – scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Assisting and caring for others – providing personal assistance, emotional support to others such as co-workers.
- Monitor processes, materials or surroundings – monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Interpreting the meaning of information for others – translating or explaining what information means and how can it is used.
Occasional Duties: As Required
Hours of Work: As Required
Qualification Requirements: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in casino industry, with at least 5 years in this role in an Online Casino or Live Game Casino.
Quality Control: Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard.
Health & Safety: Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required to respective departments.
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com
During recruitment and selection of new members including Management, Tain Malta ensures to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and do not pose any form of discrimination on race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin.