We are looking for Back-end Software Engineers to join our expanding team. Operating from the Malta office, having strong technical skills with an unbending desire to make things right, the candidate will be maintaining and developing on our gaming platform which drives dozens of gaming websites and provides sports events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Write well designed, high quality, maintainable code together with any necessary documentation.
- Assures highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
- Write unit and system tests to ensure high software quality.
- Take ownership and responsibility of own work starting from the design process up to delivery.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Follow good software engineering practices always encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Communicate ideas and solutions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
Experience & skills
- A minimum of 3 years working experience using Java, Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Ability to solve problems in a critical and efficient manner using high quality code.
- Passionate about current trends and practices in software development.
- Experience with distributed and messaging systems such as microservices and Kafka.
- Strong knowledge of SQL with exposure to Postgres and SQL Server. Familiarity with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps is an asset: Docker, Kubernetes and Continuous Integration.
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies such as React is nice to have.
- Ability to work in a Linux environment, with basic bash skills.
Interested? send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading gaming platform, casino games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed. Tain has also integrated top-tier game providers such as NetEnt, and Play’nGo.