We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our technical team. Operating from the Malta office with broad technical skills, the candidate will be supporting the technical operations of our gaming platform.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Use your technical skills to diagnose problems & troubleshoot bugs.
- Use SSH and command-line shell commands to review server logs for troubleshooting, apply content and configuration updates, and other routine operational tasks.
- Use MSSQL / Postgres SQL to analyze data within the platform database for reporting and troubleshooting.
- Interface with the core teams for issue resolution.
- Monitor & solve tickets using Atlassian JIRA & ServiceDesk.
- Assist the TAIN helpdesk with technical queries & come up with resolutions.
- Experience troubleshooting web applications.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, File Sharing and User Access Rights.
- Basic Understanding of TCPIP.
- Ability to think analytically and methodically with attention to detail.
- Understanding of best practices, with respect to security and compliance.
- Flexibility, including effective handling of multiple, concurrent priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Sql, Linux & Windows is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to learn new technical skills that the job may entail.
Interested? send us your cv on jobs”at”tain.com
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading gaming platform, payment gateway, casino games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed. Tain has also integrated top-tier game providers such as NetEnt, Evolution and Play’nGo.