We are looking for Training Co-Ordinator to join our LIVE team.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
- To train, plan, monitor, develop, implement, and asses training needs for staff individual.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of staff training and development.
- To carry out company’s objectives, policies and mission.
Candidate main tasks will include:
- Analyze organizational training needs and modify existing training programs or develop innovative new programs to meet the needs of our organization and employees.
- Develop training materials as needed, including visual aids, multimedia learning tools and training manuals.
- Liaise with management to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff in training
- Utilize a variety of methods such as demonstrations, workshops, meetings and on-the-job training to make continuous training and development an interesting and dynamic process.
- Train team members in effective methods for dealing with employees and training them in their various responsibilities.
- Evaluate the performance and teaching methods of the trainers, Provide recommendations for improvement in methods and training approaches.
- Develop self and maintain knowledge in live gaming field at all times.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years’ experience in a casino training environment
- Proven experience with planning and organizing
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Be flexible with the working hours
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships with all members of the operation
Interested? send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry, having been founded in 1999. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products, including a market-leading casino gaming platform, live casino, slot games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed.